Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Whew!

I just played another game of wicked awesome volleyball tonight, took a trip to the "Upper Room" and the "Dormission Abbey" (Mary's tomb memorial) today. Yesterday I had like five dinners incidentally, spending time with my friend Jordan's aunt's friend in Israel or something like that in a Succot dinner with this cool group of people from England and Russia and Israel, it was awesome, they were such nice people, and i got an invitation to play tennis with this sixty-year old guy: awesome. Also, I saw the Mount Zion Marchers Parade Thingamabobber, huge global event that happens here yearly I guess :) And this friday I'm having lunch with an old family friend, Chelsi Mueller! So I'm siked about that too! She happens to live right in Tel Aviv by the beach ... I should exploit this ... ANYWHO! Having a blast, I'll try to upload some more pictures soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive